New Auris early Christmas gift for loyal Dingles customers
The new Auris arrived in all three of the Dingles Toyota showrooms at Norwich, Attleborough and Lowestoft last month, much to the excitement of our many of the family business's customers who had been waiting for the new model to emerge.
And on December 22, John and Barbara Akers were Dingles' first customers to drive away the new Auris from the Attleborough forecourt just in time for Christmas.
This is a story of history, as this is their fourth Toyota, having previously owned an Avensis, Corolla and previous-generation Auris.
Mr Akers said that they had opted for the top-of-the-range Auris Excel, as this offered them everything they were looking for including impressive specification like leather, Park Assist and Smart Entry.
Mr Akers said: 'This finished what was already a very stylish car perfectly.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the new Auris, which comes with a starting price of just �13,995, please visit www.dingles.co.uk
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 7 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’