Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was killed in a crash on the A11.
Emergency services were called to the scene of a collision involving a Vauxhall Corsa and a Lambretta scooter on the A11 northbound between the A1075 and the B1111 junctions near Thetford at 9.26pm on Wednesday, September 15.
Police, fire, and ambulance services attended the incident.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 60s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police confirmed that the car driver was not injured.
The road was reopened at 3.30am on Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said confirmed that the motorcyclist's next of kin have been informed.
This was the second road death on September 15 after a person died in a crash on the A47, near Blofield.
Police are asking anyone who may have witnessed the collision, the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident, or anyone with dashcam footage, should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
Alternatively, you can email SCIU@norfolk.pnn.police.uk, quoting reference number NC-15092021-461.