Motability specialists appointed by NMG Kia
NMG Kia in Norwich has appointed Graham Laskey and Ash Self as Motability specialists.
With the full range of 77 Kia models under the Motability scheme there should be something to suit everyone's needs and 28 models of the models are available with no deposit.
Motability is a worry-free car lease package for disabled drivers. It can mean a brand new car every three years, for anyone receiving the higher rate motability component of the personal independence payment (PIP), disability living allowance (DLA) or war pensioners' Motability supplement (WPMS).
You don't even need to be able to drive – as part of your lease you can nominate up to two drivers.
The package includes:
You may also want to watch:
Servicing and maintenance.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 8 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 9 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
Full RAC breakdown assistance.
Annual car tax.
Many adaptations at no extra cost.
60,000 mileage allowance over three-year lease.
For more information visit NMG Kia in Mile Cross Lane, Norwich, telephone 01603 775100 or email email@example.com and visit the website at http://dealers.kia.co.uk/norfolkmotorcompany/new-cars/motability/pricing-structure