Norfolk morning traffic: Delays on A47 and A146
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Traffic is building across Norfolk this morning, with drivers facing long delays on the A47 and the A10.
Here is the latest traffic and travel news you need to know about today, Wednesday, December 8.
Drivers heading to King's Lynn are likely to see delays on the A10 due to temporary traffic lights for water main work near Setchey.
Those in the Thetford area may see delays due to a five-vehicle crash across the border in Suffolk.
It is blocking the A1065 near RAF Lakenheath.
As usual, queues are building on several parts of the A47.
There is heavy traffic on the stretch of the road between Acle and Great Yarmouth due to Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service attending a vehicle on fire.
On the other side of Norwich, traffic is building on the A47 near Honingham.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 3 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 4 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
- 5 Men fined more than £600 for fishing illegally
- 6 A47 clears following long delays after four-vehicle crash
- 7 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 8 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 Factory worker was found dead at home, court told
- 10 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
The A1064 into Acle is seeing a build-up of traffic, with delays reaching back to Fleggburgh.
Delays are affecting motorists on the A146 near Loddon, between Hales and Chedgrave.
The A140 through Long Stratton is seeing heavier than normal traffic.
In Norwich, drivers may see delays near the airport in Holt Road where there are temporary traffic lights.
There is slow traffic on the A11 Newmarket Road, with roads in the area such as Colman Road and Mile End Road facing similar issues.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.