Mazda kicking off the new year with exciting new model launch
- Credit: Mazda
Wrights Mazda will be inviting customers to its Cromer Road showroom in Norwich Friday, January 3 and Saturday, January 4 to test-drive the all-new Mazda3, and win some fabulous prizes.
Every customer who test-drives the new car will be automatically entered into the draw to win either a tablet computer, or the world's best-selling sports car – the Mazda MX-5 – for one week. One winner for each prize will be picked each day over the weekend, resulting in four winners overall.
Russell Wythe, dealer principal at Wrights Mazda, said: 'We're really excited to have the all-new Mazda3 at our Norwich showroom.
'Our January launch event will provide customers with a chance to really appreciate how the latest Mazda sets a new benchmark, delivering class-leading performance, fuel economy, equipment levels, safety and connectivity.
'Its stunning exterior design reflects the new Mazda family look, and a truly exciting driving experience is guaranteed.'
You may also want to watch:
The 36-strong all-new Mazda3 line-up is priced from £16,695 to £23,345 on the road.
Featuring the company's innovative fuel-saving Skyactiv technologies, the all-new Mazda3 range comprises 21 hatchback models and 15 Fastback saloon versions.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 7 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 8 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 9 Motorists have fines and points cancelled over £2m speed cameras blunder
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
Three advanced Skyactiv-G petrol engines are available – 1.5-litre 100PS and 2.0-litre 120PS or 165PS – together with the award-winning 2.2-litre 150PS Skyactiv-D turbo diesel.
'We've already experienced a buzz of excitement around the all-new Mazda3 ahead of its launch, and we anticipate high visitor numbers to our showroom on Cromer Road during the weekend of January 3 and 4.
'We're encouraging people to get in touch and book their place now so they can experience this great new model for themselves!' he added.
The all-new Mazda3 will offer customers a choice of five generously-equipped specification levels – SE, SE Nav, SE-L, SE-L Nav and range-topping Sport Nav.
Every model in the range boasts highly-competitive fuel economy and emission figures – achieving up to 72.4mpg on the combined cycle, with emissions as low as 104g/km, depending on model.
For all Mazda enquiries, telephone Wrights Mazda on 01603 427011, or visit into the dealership in Cromer Road, Norwich.