Kia a winner for Dennis at NMG
Norfolk Motor Group was delighted to present Dennis Keeler with a new Apple iPad as the winner of the dealership's Kia Big Weekend Event draw.
The grandfather of four from Horsford was presented with the iPad by sales manager Chris Conway when he collected his new Kia Picanto and has yet to decide whether to pass on the iPad to one of his grandchildren or keep it for himself.
With the enormous success of the recent Kia Big Weekend Event, plans are afoot to repeat the event early in the new year.
More than 40 customers bought new or used Kia cars over the weekend, no doubt attracted by the value for money the cars represent and the industry-leading seven-year warranty offered on all new and nearly-new Kia cars along with the option of zero per cent finance on the approved used cars.
Some of the stunning offers still remain in place and can be enjoyed by Kia buyers right now, subject to stocks lasting, including zero per cent finance on approved used cars, two years RAC cover, a 60-day/1,000-mile no-quibble exchange and, if customers bring in a copy of this story, an extra �200 off the price of the car.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Conway said the NMG Kia had been delighted to sell more than 40 cars during the event which had probed very successful.
'It was probably 25pc more successful than we had anticipated,' he said.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
Kia is looking to sell more than 55,000 new cars in the UK this year with the aim of growing that figure to 100,000 within the next few year.
There really has never been a better time to buy a new Kia or a Kia approved used car.
Visit NMG Kia in Mile Cross Lane, Norwich NR6 6TX or check out the website at www.kia4me.co.uk