Jen is heading up new customer contact centre
- Credit: supplied
Vauxhall dealership group Thurlow Nunn is delighted to announce the opening of a new customer contact centre this summer.
The family-run dealership group is committed to ensuring that customers experience a second-to-none, personalised service when buying at their sites which include Norwich, Great Yarmouth, King's Lynn, Holt, Wisbech, Dereham, Fakenham and Beccles.
The introduction of the Norwich-based advice centre will provide customers from across the group with a single point of contact for any queries, safe in the knowledge that they are talking to a specialist customer service team.
The new facility will be headed up by award-winning Jen Harris from Norwich, who has four years' experience working in customer service.
The 25 year-old previously worked in insurance and won the Call Centre Management Association's award for Support Manager of the Year 2012 in her former role as senior business manager.
You may also want to watch:
Relishing the chance to take on the opportunities and responsibilities, Jen said: 'I have always enjoyed working in a customer-facing role, and upon hearing about this new and exciting opportunity, I jumped at the chance to be a part of it.
'I am delighted to be a member of the of Thurlow Nunn team. Their commitment to continually improving the service they provide for customers is second-to-none and I'm thrilled to be a part of it.'
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 6 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 7 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 GP warns surgery 'is at breaking point' due to village expansion
Gary Osborn, regional director of Thurlow Nunn group, said: 'Customer satisfaction is always a top priority for us and we feel that the new customer contact centre will offer up a dedicated and approachable team who can ensure we are meeting expectations and delivering on those finer details that are so important to our customers' experience.
'We feel this service will be an invaluable addition to the group, providing a high-quality experience both throughout the buying process and long afterwards, too.'
The customer contact centre will be staffed by many of the familiar faces that customers have come to recognise within the group alongside some new recruits from the Norwich area.
For more information on the new Thurlow Nunn customer contact centre in Norwich or for vehicles available in the Vauxhall range, visit www.thurlownunn-vauxhall.co.uk to locate your nearest branch.