Infiniti Centre gets off to a winning start
- Credit: supplied
Premium car-maker Infiniti has officially opened its latest outlet in Norwich, delivering new standards of exclusivity, excitement and customer care to motorists across East Anglia.
Infiniti Centre Norwich, part of Desira Group in Vulcan Road North, was declared open at a glamorous launch party attended by dozens of invited guests and VIPs.
Centre of attention was the awe-inspiring Infiniti Red Bull Racing F1 car driven to glory by reigning world champion Sebastian Vettel, which remained on public display at the dealership throughout last weekend.
Guests were also able to view and test-drive models in the Infiniti line-up, including the Infiniti FX Vettel – a special limited edition version of the brand's luxury QX70 sport utility vehicle developed by the F1 champion in his role as Infiniti's director of performance – and the new Q50 premium sports saloon.
The event raised nearly £500 which was increased to a total of £1,000 by Desira Group with all funds for the East Anglian Air Ambulance, the centre's chosen charity.
You may also want to watch:
Stuart Stone, managing director of Desira Group – the family-run motor group which will run the new outlet, said: 'We are absolutely delighted so many people attended our launch event to help us celebrate the official opening of Infiniti Centre Norwich.
'We are thrilled by this new venture as it adds a premium manufacturer to the Desira portfolio and allows us to introduce one of the most exciting and dynamic marques in motoring to East Anglia.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 8 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
'Infiniti has a very bright future ahead of it in the UK and being one of the first Infiniti Centres is a real source of pride.
'The fact so many people joined us at the opening, and the reactions they gave, clearly show there is an appetite for Infiniti's unique offering in this area.'
Speaking at the launch event, Steve Oliver, Infiniti's regional director for northern Europe, added: 'Although Infiniti is a brand still in its infancy in the UK and in Europe, it has been going for over 25 years in the United States.
'But with our youthfulness comes excitement and you can see that clearly in some of the things we're involved in such as the Infiniti Red Bull Racing team and halo model's like the Infiniti FX Vettel.'
For more information about the Infiniti range, to arrange a test-drive or book a service, visit Infiniti Centre Norwich in Vulcan Road North, Norwich, or telephone 01603 397015.