Holden Motors drives great Volvo C30 deals
- Credit: supplied
Holden Motors is offering special deals on the Volvo C30 coupe, above, which is coming to the end of its model life.
The dealership in Barker Street, Norwich, has 26 high-specification R-Design Lux 115hp 1.6-litre diesel and 145hp 2.0-litre petrol models with attractive savings. They have the winter pack of heated front seats and headlamp washers.
Prices start at just £15,665 with savings of up to £4,400 on the recommended on-the-road price.
Available in red, grey, black and white, the C30 coupes are also subject to special finance deals and are also available on personal contract purchase (PCP) at 6.9pc APR with a £3,320 deposit, 36 monthly payments of £199 and annual mileage of up to 10,000 miles.
Holden Group sales manager Phil Miller said: 'These special Volvo C30 deals represent great value for money but customers will need to be quick because once they have gone that will be the end of the road for the C30.'
You may also want to watch:
There will be additional offers for existing Holden Motors' C30 customers.
Holden is staging a money-saving workshop in the atrium of The Forum in Norwich on Wednesday, January 30 and Thursday, January 31, from 9am to 5.30pm, in association with Norwich Accountancy Services.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
The motor group's corporate and retail sales advisers will be showcasing the new 1.6-litre turbo diesel Honda Civic and the 1.6-litre turbo diesel Volvo V40 and R-Design version. Visitors will be able to find out about the cars' attractive running costs and get free taxation advice.