Holden Honda’s loyalty rewarded
Holden Honda in Norwich was one of a handful of Honda dealers nationally which received loyalty awards for more than 15 years service of representing Honda cars.
The awards were issued by David Hodgetts, Honda UK managing director, at the Honda national dealer conference in Wales.
Tim Holden, who collected the award for the Barker Street retailer, said: 'It's great to have our long-standing expertise with Honda recognised in this way.
'We are all immensely proud to sell Honda motor cars and this award embodies our passion for Honda products and demonstrates the technical knowledge we are privileged to have at our Honda facility.'
Holden has been the Honda dealer in Norwich since 1995, during which time the dealership has showed steady and consistent growth, culminating in a major programme of reinvestment starting in 2007 making Holden one of the largest Honda dealerships in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 7 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 8 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 9 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns
- 10 Rescuers resume search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith