Great Yarmouth bridge to close for two nights for upgrade works
- Credit: Archant
A main bridge in Great Yarmouth will be closed for two nights as part of upgrade works.
Haven Bridge will have a temporary road closure overnight on Wednesday June 9 and Thursday June 10, to allow the old barriers to be removed.
This comes as part of mechanical and electrical upgrade works currently under way.
To minimise the disruption the road closures will be overnight, from 7pm to 6am.
Traffic will be diverted via B1141 North Quay, A149 Acle New Road, A12 (via Breydon Bridge) and A1243 Pasteur Road.
You may also want to watch:
Pedestrian access will be maintained across the bridge at all times.
For further information contact, email@example.com.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 5 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 6 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 7 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 8 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 10 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000