Have your holiday plans been affected by the Tunisia riots?
Thousands of people have seen their holiday plans thrown into chaos after violent riots erupted in a north African country.
Travel companies Thomas Cook and First Choice have vowed to fly home all 3,300 of their British customers who are holidaying in Tunisia, following violent riots which have claimed 23 lives so far this week.
In addition Thomas Cook, who have 1,800 customers in the north African country, has cancelled the next scheduled departures to Tunisia, which were due to take off on Sunday.
Have you or anyone you know had their travel plans affected? Call reporter Kate Scotter or email kate firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 6 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 7 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 8 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 9 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 10 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden