Signal fault delaying trains in North Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A number of lines that had been blocked in North Norfolk following a signal fault have resumed.
Greater Anglia has reported a number of services may be cancelled, delayed or revised between North Walsham and Cromer on Monday.
No services were running between North Walsham and Sheringham, with a bus replacement service running between the towns.
The defect has been repaired by Network Rail with services resuming, though passengers may see some delays or revisions.
The train operator said: “Due to a signal system fault around the Gunton station area, services will be disrupted.
You may also want to watch:
“Signal system equipment has failed which allows the signaller to see where the trains are on the line. This fault is also affecting Walpole level crossing, where signals are stuck on a red aspect.”
- 1 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 4 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 5 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 6 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 7 Cottage project that is a 'step back in time' coming under hammer
- 8 Revealed: Adult vaccination rates are lower in some areas of Norfolk
- 9 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 10 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown