Great deal makes Busseys good Sport
With the launch of the new Ford Focus, Norfolk Ford main dealer Busseys has a great-value offer on the outgoing model.
The family-run retailer, which launched the third-generation model last week, spotted an opportunity to give customers a great deal after reserving a supply from Ford of Focus Sport models from the outgoing range.
It means Busseys, which has dealerships in Norwich, Dereham, Fakenham and Attleborough, has 10 Focus Sports powered by the 100PS 1.6-litre petrol engine for just �12,495 this month – saving �4,400 – and available for March registration and delivery. They are in a full choice of colours – metallic and solid.
The Ford retailer has already sold more than 50 high-specification Focus Sports and has another 50, of which 15 will be the 109PS 1.6-litre turbo diesel, on the way next month.
Busseys operations director Phil Collins said: 'We thought the vehicle looked exceptionally good value so we contracted to take more than 100.
You may also want to watch:
'I think the Focus Sport is fantastic value with a very impressive specification and genuinely represents a limited opportunity for our customers.'
The Focus Sport's includes:
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
Interior from the Titanium model.
Advance satellite navigation with large colour display and full Bluetooth functionality.
Safety features include anti-lock brakes, stability control and most Busseys' vehicles have Isofix child seat fixing and six airbags.
16in ST-style five-spoke alloys.
Rear parking sensors.
Auto wipers, headlights and dimming rear view mirror.
Front fog lamps.
Perimeter alarm and immobiliser.
And for the first time in many years, Busseys is offering zero per cent finance over three years with a 40pc deposit.
Telephone Busseys at Whiffler Road, Norwich, on 01603 909947; Attleborough on 01953 356917; Dereham on 01362 446916 or Fakenham on 01328 536915 or visit www.busseys.co.uk