Ford Vignale - at the forefront of a completely new car buying experience
- Credit: Archant
This is Julian Taylor and he is at the forefront of a completely new experience for buying a car.
Motoring has changed over the years and there is more to the transaction than simply picking the car you want and driving off the forecourt.
Julian is the relationship manager at Busseys in Norwich, and he is the man who will oversee that car buying experience at the Vignale Lounge.
The lounge is at the heart of a project to transform the Whiffler Road site into a flagship FordStore and the emphasis is on the experience that awaits.
The experience is framed around the kind of motorist looking to get behind the wheel of a Vignale; think discerning, think relaxed, think lifestyle.
It evokes a GQ image, the smell of rich tasting coffee, a Breitling wrist watch - you get the picture.
You may also want to watch:
Julian explains: 'At Busseys, the Vignale experince is much more than just buying a car. You will have your own personal Vignale Relationship Manager who is always on call to attend to your every vehicle need. There is 24/7 access to customer support via Vignale OneCall.
'We can deliver your new Ford Vignale direct to your home and collect and deliver your Vignale for service appointments (including a courtesy vehicle). You will also receive Complimentary car washes by appointment or drop-in. Plus you will get the option for Premium vehicle care.'
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 5 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 8 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk
And Julian is looking forward to welcoming you to the lounge.
'From your first moment in the FordStore's Vignale Lounge and then throughout the ownership experience, we offer a dedicated service designed around you,' he adds.
'The Vignale lounge is a custom-crafted, stress-free, modern shopping experience in a environment designed to put you at ease. Feel free to explore all the features on our tabletop touchscreens as you enjoy a freshly-served Nespresso. Or choose to have your dedicated Vignale Relationship Manager help you tailor exclusive materials, colours and technologies to your needs.'
Kick back and dream of the road ahead, and stress free motoring in your new car.
• This feature has been supported by Busseys. To view new cars in store click here