Flights to Norwich affected by Manchester Airport closure
- Credit: Archant
Flights from Manchester to Norwich airport back to normal
The airport suspended flights for four hours as snow ploughs cleared the runways.
The first of three daily Manchester to Norwich flights were affected, with the BE6874 flight landing at 1.57pm, four hours after it was supposed to.
Manchester Airport had been alternating between runways this morning, but closed them both for safety reasons at 9.20am.
Later flights due to arrive at 5.40pm and 9.15pm currently remain unaffected.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich to Manchester flights at 3pm and 6.30pm also remain unaffected.
To keep up to date with flights between Norwich and Manchester, visit www.norwichairport.co.uk
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea