Firm’s van boxes clever
- Credit: supplied
Amber Home Improvements has taken delivery of a new Renault box van which cleverly doubles up as a mobile advertising board.
Amber, which supplies and fits windows, doors, garden rooms, orangeries and roofline in Norfolk and Suffolk, has added a new Renault box van from Holden Renault, in Heigham Street, Norwich to its 12-strong fleet.
Paul Edwards, sales director of the family-run company based at Stratton Strawless and established for more than 20 years, said: 'Our new box van enables our storeman to deliver large items straight to site. With the doors to the rear at a lower level it enables easy loading and unloading. The large flat area of the van is a really effective advertising tool at the same time so we've really taken advantage of that with an eye-catching design.'
'We have been ordering vans from Terry at Holden Renault for many years he is always professional and helpful and Renault vans have proved reliable and competitively priced for us as a business'.
Terry Smith, business manager at Holden Renault, said: 'I deliver a lot of vans but not all of them are used to their full potential – delivering a plain box van and seeing it transformed into a serious business tool is really satisfying. I'm looking forward to seeing this one around.'
You may also want to watch:
The creative van livery was carried out by Soanes Signs at Stratton Strawless.
Holden Renault launches the new Trafic van this month – contact Terry Smith at Holden Renault, visit the website at www.holdengroup.co.uk or telephone 01603 628911. Amber Home Improvements – www.amberhome.co.uk Soanes Signs – www.soanessigns.co.uk
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 4 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 5 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 6 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 9 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 10 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety