Crash driver has serious injuries after firefighters free him from car
- Credit: Archant
A driver is in hospital with suspected serious leg injuries after being freed by firefighters following a crash.
The crash happened on the A148 Holt Road between Thursford and Little Snoring at about 6.45pm on Wednesday, January 13.
Two fire crews from Fakenham went to the crash, which involved a BMW.
They used hydraulic rescue equipment to release the man who was driving the vehicle and made the scene safe.
The man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with what were believed to be serious leg injuries.
The road was closed at the junction with the B1354 Briston / Melton road, and at the Kettlestone jjunction while emergency services and recovery were on scene.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown