Final piece of jigsaw
Daniel Borley came up with a fitting design for Dingles Toyota at Lowestoft's competition to create a design for the Toyota iQ.More than 300 pupils entered from 10 local schools in the Lowestoft area with Daniel, 10, a pupil at Wroughton Junior School.
Daniel Borley came up with a fitting design for Dingles Toyota at Lowestoft's competition to create a design for the Toyota iQ.
More than 300 pupils entered from 10 local schools in the Lowestoft area with Daniel, 10, a pupil at Wroughton Junior School.
Daniel's design of brightly-coloured jigsaw pieces created an eye-catching look for an eye-catching car.
Nigel Cooper, centre principal of Dingles Lowestoft, presented Daniel with a framed picture of the car along with gift vouchers in a assembly at the school.
You may also want to watch:
In fact the design was so eye-catching that Judith Allen bought the car not just on the basis of the iQ's quality and value but on the strength of the winning design.
Judith's friend, Margaret Fenton, is already a Toyota owner and recommended that Judith visited Dingles to try the Toyota range.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 7 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 8 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
Judith had already taken a fancy to the iQ but as soon as she saw the jigsaw iQ she just knew she had to have it.
Dingles managing director John Dingle said: 'It was great to see so many entries for our competition on our showroom windows.
'The winning design was chosen by our customers and staff and it was really close as to who would win. I believe Daniel's entry won because of the bright and colourful initial design.
'It's great that Mrs Allen has purchased the car and kept the design on it.'
If you would like to try the iQ, or any other Toyota model contact your local Dingles centre which has branches at Attleborough, Lowestoft and Norwich.