Event is simply electric for Holden Renault
Motorists will be able to experience the electrifying thrill of the Renault Twizy at a special driving event at the Forum in Norwich next weekend.
The event, from next Friday until the Sunday, is part of Renault's ZE Test Drive Tour 2012 and has been organised for Holden Norwich customers.
Alongside the Renault Twizy, those attending will also be able to test-drive the Fluence ZE, Renault's five-seat family saloon and the Kangoo Van ZE, currently international van of the year, to see for themselves just how user-friendly these vehicles are. The electric Renault Zoe supermini will also be on display and Holden Renault staff will be on hand to answer any questions about day-to-day life with an electric car.
The Forum is one of 16 select locations across the country to host the event and was chosen as one of the area's best-known landmarks, providing a fitting backdrop for the range of 'environmentally-responsible' vehicles.
Phil Miller, sales manager at Holden Norwich, said: 'We know that local motorists will have read all about the buzz surrounding Renault's electric range so we thought it would be a fantastic opportunity to enable drivers to experience driving them locally. 'The Renault Twizy really does turn heads thanks to its unique style and looks and is great fun to drive. It's ideal for city motoring and is affordable, with prices starting from as little as �6,690.
You may also want to watch:
'The Renault Fluence ZE is available from just �17,850 on the road, taking into account the �5,000 electric vehicle grant from the government, with a battery lease of �75 per month, based on a mileage of 6,000 per year over three years. Meanwhile, the Kangoo Van ZE is available from �13,592 plus VAT, with monthly battery hire of �60 per month.
'We're inviting people to come and try out the cars, subject to availability of test-drives on the day,' he added.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
To book your test-drive visit the website at www.ze-tour.co.uk