Duff Morgan wins top bodyshop title
Citroen and Peugeot dealership Duff Morgan in Whiffler Road, Norwich, is celebrating after being named as Citroen and Peugeot franchised bodyshop of the year for its continually high levels of service and customer care.
The company, which employs 87 people, beat off stiff competition from all 121 Citroen and Peugeot accident repair centres (CPARCs) and was presented with the coveted award and a �1,000 prize, which will be used for a team celebration event.
Launched in January 2011, the programme recognises excellence in accident repair and all CPARCs were measured on a monthly basis against a set of point-scoring criteria and key performance indicators, such as customer satisfaction and technical training.
Citroen and Peugeot's regional and district bodyshop development managers worked closely with the CPARCs to try and achieve the highest possible scores.
Jeremy Trett, Duff Morgan dealer principal, said: 'This award is an acknowledgment of all the hard work the team has put into the business and to win Citroen and Peugeot's franchised bodyshop of the year highlights we are at the forefront of vehicle accident repair. This achievement reinforces our commitment to delivering high quality and safe repairing service, combined with outstanding customer care.'
You may also want to watch:
Roger Dunn, Citroen and Peugeot's accident repair programme network development manager, said: 'The accident repair sector is a vital part of our industry and I'm pleased that Duff Morgan has been recognised as being one of the very best bodyshops in the UK. This clearly demonstrates the team's commitment to delivering a first class service to their customers.'
For more information or for details on Citroen models, telephone Duff Morgan on 01603 775477, visit the dealerships in Whiffler Road, Norwich, and Bergen Way, King's Lynn, or log on to the website at www.duffmorgan.citroen.co.uk
- 1 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 2 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 7 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 8 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 9 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 10 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire