Duff Morgan simply Citroen’s best
Norfolk Citroen dealer Duff Morgan is celebrating a hat-trick of national dealer awards – making it the best of the best.
Duff Morgan once again led the way at Citroen UK's national dealer awards gala dinner, at Heythrop Hall in Oxforshire, attended by Citroen UK directors and senior guests from Citroen France.
The Norfolk dealership was in the top three in five of the seven awards to be presented, achieving something of a clean sweep across the board.
Jeremy Trett won dealer principal of the year, parts manager of the year went to Bill Ross at Duff Morgan's Norwich branch and Nick Doye, also based in Norwich, was named service manager of the year.
The top three dealers in each category were invited to the awards which also saw Duff Morgan's Andrew Vertigans and the Norwich team take third place in the sales team award while Martin Seal's team at the King's Lynn dealership was placed third in the sales team customer care award.
You may also want to watch:
Citroen's Make Your Mark Awards, in their second year, reward top dealers nationally and identify under-performing ones.
Last year Duff Morgan's Lynn site won dealer of the year.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 8 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 9 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 10 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns
Duff Morgan chairman David Barratt said: 'The people there were the best of the best Citroen dealers. We were the best of them all.
'A department is only as good as the person in charge and Duff Morgan as a company and all its departments have proved to be the very best,' said Mr Barratt.
'As the chairman of this long-established, family company I am so proud to be able to share in their success.'
And Mr Trett added: 'This has been a great achievement for Duff Morgan as a whole and we are immensely proud of this national recognition.
'The only way that this level of success across the board is possible is by the entire staff at Duff Morgan giving their individual job roles the very highest levels of attention and professionalism at all times and by putting the customer first.'
Contact Duff Morgan Citroen in Whiffler Road, Norwich, on 01603 775477 or Bergen Way, King's Lynn, on 01553 770144.