Drivers warned of roadworks in Lynn Road, Gaywood, as Anglian Water works on pipes
Possibility of delays as water company works in Norfolk town
Drivers are being warned that work is being carried out this weekend in Gaywood by Anglian Water.
The work, in the clock tower area, is part of a �100,000 project in King's Lynn to try and reduce the number of leaks in the coming years.
Last weekend saw roadworks at the Southgates, this weekend it's the turn of Lynn Road, Gaywood and on September 1 they will move to Gaywood Road.
A spokesman for the company said forecasts of more people and less rain meant it was investing in the infrastructure and this included installing pressure-reducing valves.
You may also want to watch:
The valves are being used in areas where burst pipes and leaks have been more frequent.
The project is being carried out during weekends in a bid to reduce disruption to road users and residents.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 10 How former teacher jailed for abuse of young boys was pillar of community