Drivers warned of delays as giant steel tank is transported through Norfolk
- Credit: Ian Burt
Motorists have been warned they may experience delays as police escort an abnormal load across the county.
Today (Tuesday, April 17) at 10am police will escort a fabricated steel tank weighing 44,000kg from Garage Lane in Setchey, King's Lynn to the Cantley Sugar Factory.
The route will take the tank along the A10, A134, A1122, A11, A47 and the B1140 as well as various local roads to the site.
Police have said delays can be expected along all of these routes.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash