Drivers warned of delays as giant steel tank is transported through Norfolk
- Credit: Ian Burt
Motorists have been warned they may experience delays as police escort an abnormal load across the county.
Today (Tuesday, April 17) at 10am police will escort a fabricated steel tank weighing 44,000kg from Garage Lane in Setchey, King's Lynn to the Cantley Sugar Factory.
The route will take the tank along the A10, A134, A1122, A11, A47 and the B1140 as well as various local roads to the site.
Police have said delays can be expected along all of these routes.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Welcome to our new website
- 2 Excitement mounts ahead of proposed return for Norwich City at Luton
- 3 Confirmed: Three households can form Christmas bubble to spend festive period together
- 4 Canaries legend Justin Fashanu could have street named after him
- 5 Cromer teenager supports local charities
- 6 Stoke City 2-3 Norwich City: Buendia red card, Krul injury but Canaries stay top of the Championship
- 7 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 8 Farke fears Krul out for weeks
- 9 Almost 200 Norfolk schools, colleges and nurseries hit by Covid cases
- 10 City defender Gibson hopes win over Stoke will silence the critics