Drivers face overnight diversions on approaches to King’s Lynn for a fortnight
Edward Benefer Way will be closed every night for two weeks from 7pm - 7am for resurfacing works.
Work will begin on Tuesday, May 31, said Norfolk County Council.
The site will extend from the junction with Estuary Road northwards to the junction with Bergen Way.
During the repair and resurfacing operations it will be necessary to close the road to all through traffic overnight.
Diversions will be signposted via the A148 Wootton Road, Lynn Road, Blackfriars Road, Railway Road and A1078 John Kennedy Road.
You may also want to watch:
Access to properties and businesses within the works will be maintained, although it is inevitable that there will be some disruption. The work which will cost �425,000.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 4 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 9 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash