17-mile tractor convoy to snake through south Norfolk
- Credit: Solo Housing
A tractor run is set to raise money for charity on south Norfolk's roads at the end of this month.
The Solo Housing Tractor Run, on April 24, will follow 30 tractors on a 17-mile trip.
Staring at 10.30am, the tractors will leave Wortham Long Green, passing through Redgrave and Bressingham.
They will pass through Diss at about 12pm via Factory Lane, St Nicholas Street to Market Place.
They will then travel through Heywood to end their journey at The Fighting Cocks in Winfarthing at about 1pm.
The cost to enter a tractor is £12, which includes refreshments at The Fighting Cocks and a donation to Solo Housing.
Solo Housing is a charity raising awareness and fundraising to help and support single people in finding and keeping a home in South Norfolk.
- 1 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 2 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 3 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 4 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 5 'It's a nightmare' - Roadworks leave town 'gridlocked'
- 6 Villagers' anger after meadow is mowed causing 'destruction' of plants
- 7 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 8 Norfolk glamping site with natural pool named among UK's best newcomers
- 9 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 10 Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
The charity says that the pandemic and cost of living crisis has resulted in a rise in the single young people looking for help in finding accommodation.