Dingles to open Hyundai dealer in Lowestoft
- Credit: supplied
Dingles will soon be opening a new six-car Hyundai dealership at Lowestoft.
The dealership in Riverside Road will service Norfolk and Suffolk and opens in early July.
Dingles is a third-generation family-run business, founded in 1919, and has been the Approved Toyota dealer in Norfolk and Suffolk for more than 16 years. The business is proud to have won local, national and European awards for its high levels of customer service.
Dingles now owns three Toyota dealerships, plus Lexus, Subaru and Isuzu franchises across Norfolk. In total, Dingles owns six dealerships bringing some of the world's most respected and recognised brands in motoring to East Anglia.
As the official Hyundai dealership at Lowestoft, Dingles will be able to attend to all customers' motoring needs including new and used car sales, servicing, warranty repairs and bodywork.
You may also want to watch:
The Hyundai showroom will be open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 5pm on Saturdays.
Nigel Cooper, currently aftersales director for the Dingles Group, will take on the role of franchise director for Hyundai. Nigel has worked for Dingles now for more than 16 years and brings his expertise and experience in a variety of areas to this new and exciting role.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
He said: 'It is a really exciting time for the business introducing a new franchise like Hyundai to the group, especially when the two main franchises – Hyundai and Toyota – both offer customers great value and customer service.'
The Hyundai dealership will also create up to half a dozen new jobs.
There will be an official launch event of Dingles's new Hyundai dealership at Lowestoft in July.
To find out more about the latest developments at Dingles Hyundai at Lowestoft and to receive an invitation to the launch event visit the website at www.dingles.co.uk or telephone 0845 6019987.