Dingles takes on Norfolk Lexus franchise
Dingles has been appointed the new Lexus approved dealership in Norfolk – located at Dingles Norwich in Delft Way next to the airport.
Dingles is a third-generation family-run business which has been trading since 1919 and has been the approved Toyota dealer in Norfolk and Suffolk for more than 15 years. The company is very proud to have won local, national and European awards for its levels of customer service.
As the official Lexus Centre, Dingles will be able to attend to all customers' motoring needs including sales, servicing, warranty repairs and bodywork.
Dingles has a new team to look after Lexus.
Adrian Cox is the Lexus sales manager, joining from Inchcape where he worked with Lexus Norwich for six years. Adrian has been in the motor trade for more than 16 years, he has worked with some prestige manufacturers including Alfa Romeo and Saab.
You may also want to watch:
Tony Simmonds is the Lexus senior diagnostics technician. He has been with Lexus since 1992 and has won awards for being Europe's top technician in 1999 and was runner-up last year.
And Hayley Forrester becomes Lexus after sales consultant. She has been with Dingles for more than a year, having previously been a service adviser at Lowestoft and has also completed a technical motor course at college.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
The Inchcape Lexus dealership in Reepham Road, Norwich, closed at the end of June.
For more information telephone 01603 480055 or visit Lexus Norwich at Dingles in Delft Way, Norwich.