Dingles scoops Motability service award
- Credit: supplied
Motability customers can be sure of receiving outstanding customer service from local dealer Dingles Toyota as it celebrates winning a regional award for its work with the Motability Car Scheme.
The accolade is part of a new programme to reward local Motability dealerships that provide outstanding customer service in their area.
The new dealer awards programme is designed to ensure all Motability customers receive exemplary customer service across the dealer network. The awards are judged on how a dealer delivers the scheme to customers, which is assessed by customer feedback and reviews of their Motability performance. All quarterly award-winners are entered into the new national, annual awards.
Peter Wilson, general manager dealer relations at Motability Operations, said: 'As the 'shopfront' of the Motability Scheme – and, in many cases, the first contact point for our customers – the focus of these awards is to thank our dealer partners for providing an ongoing positive customer service experience.
'Our customers continually rate the service they receive at the dealership highly but there's always room for improvement and opportunities to learn from those who are doing it really well, like Dingles Toyota. Many congratulations to them on their award win.'
You may also want to watch:
John Dingle, managing director, said: 'We are very pleased and proud to win this Motability dealer award.
'Motability is renowned for its high standards and Dingles is thrilled to be recognised for our dedication to working in partnership with Motability. We look forward to continuing our award-winning approach to business and customer service and have a dedicated team of specialist Motability consultants available to discuss all your requirements.'
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 4 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 7 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 8 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
Anyone who receives the higher rate mobility component of the disability living allowance, enhanced rate of the mobility component of personal independence payment or the war pensioners' mobility supplement can exchange the weekly payment to lease a new car through Motability. Included within the cost of the lease is fully comprehensive insurance, servicing, RAC breakdown assistance, windscreen repair and replacement tyres.
For more details of the Motability Scheme visit www.motability.co.uk or telephone 0800 093 1000. For Motability offers available at Dingles Toyota or Dingles Hyundai, visit www.dingles.co.uk or phone the dedicated Motability hotline on 0845 6019987 (local rates apply).