Dingles on ball with Norwich City car deal
- Credit: supplied
Dingles Motor Group has become an official car supplier to Norwich City Football Club.
Dingles is a family-run business founded in 1919 by George Arthur Dingle and is now in its third generation.
The group covers Norfolk and Suffolk, comprising three Toyota, two Hyundai, a Lexus and Isuzu franchise offering customers everything from new and used vehicles, commercials to full aftersales facilities.
Managing director John Dingle said: 'I have been a lifelong supporter of Norwich City and it's an excellent opportunity for Dingles to support a local club and become an official car supplier.'
The deal sees Norwich City supplied with six new Toyota and Hyundais as part of the agreement.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich City head of sales and marketing Will Hoy said: 'We are delighted to announce Dingles Motor Group as an official car supplier. It's fantastic to have received their support, and we are very much looking forward to working closely with John and his staff at the company.'
For more information or to view the latest models, news and offers, visit www.dingles.co.uk Dingles Toyota and Dingles Hyundai are in Delft Way, Norwich, NR6 6BB, Telephone 01603 480000 for Toyota and 01603 480077 for Hyundai.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 7 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 8 Dad who threw daughter into cot cleared of murder
- 9 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 10 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction