Desira fires up Abarth
Norwich Fiat dealership Desira has launched its specialist Abarth showroom for East Anglia.
The showroom, in Heigham Street, Norwich, has a new Italian racing floor, chrome designs and sporting memories. You can not only see, feel and drive these fabulous Italian mini supercars you can also build your own custom Abarth using the showroom configurator.
The Abarth range includes the 500 hatchback and convertible, 165bhp Punto Evo and Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari – the exclusive Abarth 500 that consolidates the links between Abarth and Ferrari.
Plus with an Esseesse kit you can also upgrade your Abarth to create more speed, stronger acceleration, the perfect roadholding, precision handling and some seriously sweet styling modifications.
Managing director Stuart Stone said: 'As we are due to celebrate our 40th anniversary this year it seems the perfect time to be adding such a prestigious and sporting brand to the group.'
You may also want to watch:
Desira Group has seven sites in East Anglia and one in north-west London employing 220 people and sells Alfa Romeo, Citroen, Chrysler, Jeep, Fiat and Nissan.
Check out the full Abarth range online at www.desiragroup.com
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 8 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours