Delays for train passengers at Cromer and Sheringham after signalling problem
- Credit: Archant
A signalling problem caused delays on the rail line between Cromer and Sheringham on Tuesday morning.
Services from Norwich to Sheringham and back were affected, while others were suspended between Cromer and Sheringham.
Trains running to and from the stations were delayed by 30 minutes until 11.30am.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market