Delays expected as huge yacht deck to be transported along A47
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect delays on some of the county’s major roads today as an abnormal load is transported through Norfolk.
A yacht deck, which is 5.6m wide and 27m in length, will be moved from BM Composites in North Walsham to Southampton.
The journey is scheduled to begin at 9.30am on Thursday (November, 12).
In Norfolk, it will first travel on the B1145, A149, B1152 and A1064.
The abnormal load will then continue on the A47, A11 and A14 until reaches the Cambridgeshire border.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Police have advised motorists to expect delays if travelling along any of these roads on Thursday.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 3 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 4 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 5 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 6 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 7 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 8 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help