Delays expected as huge yacht deck to be transported along A47
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect delays on some of the county’s major roads today as an abnormal load is transported through Norfolk.
A yacht deck, which is 5.6m wide and 27m in length, will be moved from BM Composites in North Walsham to Southampton.
The journey is scheduled to begin at 9.30am on Thursday (November, 12).
In Norfolk, it will first travel on the B1145, A149, B1152 and A1064.
The abnormal load will then continue on the A47, A11 and A14 until reaches the Cambridgeshire border.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk Police have advised motorists to expect delays if travelling along any of these roads on Thursday.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures