Long delays after crash on the A47
- Credit: Archant
A collision between two cars caused extended delays at Thickthorn Roundabout.
Police attended the scene after receiving reports of the crash at 11.15am.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were called to the scene of a crash on the A47 between Thickthorn Roundabout and Ipswich Road just before 11.30am today.
Fire crews from Earlham and Carrow attended to make the scene safe.
No injuries were reported.
The A47 eastbound between Thickthorn Roundabout and Ipswich Road was experiencing delays of 14 minutes.
The average speed of the traffic was reportedly 5mph.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 9 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car