Dealerships on their bikes for charity
Staff at Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall are donning their cycle helmets and getting in gear for a 240-mile charity bike ride, starting on Friday, September 21.
The three-day expedition will start at Thurlow Nunn in Wisbech and will journey throughout Norfolk and Suffolk, stopping off at each of the 10 Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall dealerships at King's Lynn, Fakenham, Holt, Dereham, Diss, Beccles, Great Yarmouth and its two newest Vauxhall dealerships in Norwich. The team will finish the ride in Norwich on Sunday, September 23.
The cycle team members are pushing themselves to the limit for this dual fundraiser to support both Help for Heroes and East Anglia's Children's Hospices (Each).
Simon Bottomley, chairman and group managing director of Thurlow Nunn and driving force behind the event, said: 'We are all getting ready for our three-day cycle ride with some serious training and a great deal of encouragement from friends and colleagues.'
Joining Simon on the ride are Philip Addinall, Toby Gould, Robin Davey, David Emms and Gordon Mills.
You may also want to watch:
To support the Thurlow Nunn Vauxhall cycle team you can make a donation at http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/ ThurlowNunnCharityCycleRide
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 More than 300 homes hit by power cut in mid Norfolk