Dealership celebrates 100% success rate for customer satisfaction
- Credit: supplied
For many the joy of buying a brand new car kicks in as you roll off the forecourt and out on to the open road. For Vauxhall retailer Thurlow Nunn's Holt dealership in North Norfolk it's the excitement of another satisfied customer.
Thurlow Nunn in Cromer Road, Holt, is delighted to announce that over the last year the dealership has achieved an incredible 100% customer satisfaction rating, after staff at the Vauxhall retailer aided customers in the search for their perfect car – many of whom selected the popular Vauxhall Corsa supermini.
The three-strong team of sales consultant David Clarke, sales controller Marie Clarke and administrator Suzanne Hepher celebrated a year of pulling out all the stops, helping an unprecedented amount of customers on to the road with a fresh set of wheels.
And 75 happy customers voiced their thanks for the dealership's exemplary service, with ratings peaking at 10 out of 10.
Marie Clarke explained: 'Customer satisfaction is something we pride ourselves on – making sure all of our customers are taken care of properly and able to enjoy their purchase experience as much as possible.
You may also want to watch:
'We look to build long-lasting relationships with all of our customers and look forward to serving them for many years to come!'
For further inquiries telephone the dealership on 0844 770 4984, visit it in Cromer Road, Holt or go online at www.thurlownunn.co.uk
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk