Day of delays on the A11 at Ketteringham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
Drivers faced a day of delays on the A11 on Monday after two separate incidents near Ketteringham.
The first was at 9.30am when police were called to a broken down lorry on the outside Norwich bound carriageway.
There were two hours of delays stretching from Wymondham to Thickthorn as police waited for recovery.
In the afternoon there was a second spell of delays following a three-vehicle crash close to where the lorry broke down.
Police were called at 1.15pm to the scene about half a mile from Thickthorn roundabout.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed that no-one was injured.
•You can keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 3 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 4 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 5 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 8 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'