Part of A148 closed due to crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Part of the A148 was closed due to a crash.
Emergency services were called to the scene of a collision on the A148 at Tattersett around 1.50am this morning.
In a Tweet posted at 5.45am, Norfolk Police reported that the road has been closed until further notice.
Motorists were being asked to avoid the area and find alternative route.
Firefighters from Fakenham also attended the incident. The crew provided casualty care and scene safety.
The road has now been reopened.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 7 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 8 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 9 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 10 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'