Part of A148 closed due to crash
- Credit: Archant
Part of the A148 was closed following a crash between two cars.
Police asked drivers to find alternative routes after a crash this morning (Tuesday, November 22) on the A148 in Bodham at the junction with Weybourne Road.
In a social media post Norfolk Constabulary said: “Road closure at the junction of A148 in Bodham and the Weybourne Road following a two-vehicle collision.
“Please find alternative routes."
Emergency services were at the scene including the air ambulance.
No one is believed to have life threatening injuries.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 3 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Pensioner jailed for five years for child sex assaults
- 6 Virus expert says Omicron is 'unstoppable' and backs 'Plan B' rules
- 7 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Police called after illegally parked delivery driver blocks bus routes
- 10 Hospital reports 10 deaths of people with Covid in two days