'Serious' two-car crash closes road near A143
- Credit: Google Street View
A serious crash has closed an exit road off the A143 at Rickinghall near Diss.
Police were called at 10.05am today to a two-vehicle collision on the B1113 Finningham Road.
The road will remain closed in both directions while Suffolk police carry out enquiries.
Police, ambulance and three fire crews from Norfolk and Suffolk are still at the scene
Drivers are asked by police to find alternative routes.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses should contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting CAD 77 of 29 April 2021.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47