Firefighters free people after crash which blocked road for four hours
- Credit: Google Street View
Three people were hurt in a crash which blocked a road for four hours.
Emergency services were called to Lopham Road in East Harling at 6.40pm on Tuesday (March 30).
Fire crews from East Harling and Diss went to the crash, which involved a Transit van and an Audi A3.
Firefighters used hydraulic rescue equipment to release people who had been hurt.
They also made the scene safe and had finished their work at just after 8.30pm.
Norfolk Constabulary said three people were injured and the passenger from the Audi was taken to the West Suffolk Hospital for treatment.
The road remained blocked until 10.50pm.
- 1 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 2 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 3 Emergency services dealing with incident at inflatable on beach
- 4 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 5 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 6 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 7 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 8 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 9 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows
- 10 Dog ban on popular north Norfolk beaches extended