Road to coast remains partially blocked after van overturns
- Credit: Archant
A route heading to the coast has been closed on Tuesday afternoon after a van overturned.
Police and the ambulance service were called to a two-vehicle collision at Billockby, near Fleggburgh, at around 1.30pm.
A van and a Mercedes were involved in the crash which resulted in the van overturning.
One lane of the A1064 Main Road remains closed at 4pm as recovery has been called for the van.
A spokeswoman for Norfolk Police said the two occupants of the van have sustained minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
And a spokeswoman for the ambulance service confirmed one ambulance was sent to the scene, but the occupants did not require hospital transportation.
AA Roadwatch said traffic has been moving very slowly both ways from the B1152 to Marsh Road affecting traffic both ways.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 6 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 9 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
Fire crews from Acle and Martham were also called at 1.38pm to make the scene safe before leaving at around 2pm.