Air ambulance called to crash at Old Buckenham
- Credit: Google
Emergency services, including the air ambulance attended a crash at Old Buckenham this morning.
Two Norfolk Fire and Rescue crews from Attleborough and Wymondham attended the collision on Attleborough Road at about 7.20am on Saturday.
The scene was made safe and a person was released from the vehicle using hydraulic rescue equipment.
They were placed in the care of the ambulance service and the air ambulance arrived to take an injured person to hospital.
The video, taken by Steve Nash, who lives 50 yards away from where the accident took place, shows the moment the air ambulance left the scene.
Mr Nash, 57, said: "I heard the crash shortly after 7am. An hour later one casualty was taken by road ambulance. At 8.30 an air ambulance arrived and left at 9am."
The road remained closed as of 1pm while the vehicle was been recovered.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 4 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 10 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
Traffic has been slow-moving along the B1077 since the crash.
Norfolk Police have been approached for further information.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.