Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- Credit: Google Images
Drivers are being warned to expect delays as a busy road is temporarily closed.
Suffolk Highways will temporarily close the B1385 Corton Long Lane at Corton, near Lowestoft as "gully cleaning" works are carried out on Friday, October 15.
Traffic is set to be diverted with the works taking place between 9.30am and 3.30pm.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is being carried out.
Affecting the "full extent of the road", the B1385 Corton Long Lane will be closed and traffic diverted.
You may also want to watch:
It states: "Urgent - Blocked drainage causing flooding on the highway."
Motorists are being urged to "follow the diversion along the B1385, A47, B1385 and vice versa," according to Suffolk Highways.
You can keep up to date with all of the latest delays on the roads via the Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 6 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 7 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 8 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon