Busy road to be closed with traffic diverted
- Credit: Archant
A busy road is set to be temporarily closed to allow urgent repairs to be carried out.
Motorists are being warned to expect delays next week as Corton Long Lane in north Lowestoft is to be closed with traffic diverted.
Essex And Suffolk Water will be carrying out the works on Corton Long Lane with the road closed from November 17 to November 19.
With Corton Long Lane temporarily closed and traffic restrictions in place “delays are likely” while the work is carried out, according to the Suffolk Roadworks map.
It states that the work is taking place “from adjacent to 110” Corton Long Lane to “dig out defect in carriageway” among associated works.
You may also want to watch:
It adds that access to pedestrians and cyclists will be maintained at all times.
A diversion route of 6.4km will be in operation throughout the course of the works.
You can keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend