Motorists are being warned of possible delays while work is carried out upgrading a drainage system in Coltishall.
The work, which will take five weeks to complete, is being carried out between numbers 35 and 79 in Church Street from Monday, June 20 onwards.
Access to properties will be maintained although some delays are possible.
A temporary restriction on parking will be in operation between 17 Church Street and 11 Wroxham Road during the duration of the works.
The works will cost �30,130 will be carried out by Norfolk County Council and their partners.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone