City used car site will be region’s largest
A new way of buying cars will open in Norwich on Monday as used car retailer CarShop opens East Anglia's largest ever showroom with up to 1,000 used cars for sale.
The new 2,500 sq ft showroom on a five-acre site at the crossroads of Boundary Road and Drayton Road is the latest addition to the CarShop network which already has branches in Cardiff, Northampton, Swindon and Doncaster.
CarShop will stock up to 1,000 quality used cars which all come with a lowest-price guarantee, undergo a rigorous 114-point safety inspection, and come with a seven-day money-back guarantee. All cars are sourced from business partners and financial institutions to ensure the highest quality and also come with a three-month guarantee as standard.
Jonathan Dunkley, group operations director at CarShop, said: 'At CarShop we believe in offering our customers fantastic value and a huge selection of cars all in one place. So we are delighted to be opening our newest store in Norwich.
'We have a dedicated pricing team which monitors all prices of used cars across the region to ensure we are the lowest price of all retailers in the area.'
You may also want to watch:
Jason Watts will be heading up the �6m investment as the operations manager.
Jason, who has a wealth of experience running dealerships in the area, said: 'I'm thrilled to have been given the exciting opportunity to rise to the challenge of the operations manager role for CarShop Norwich.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 7 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 8 Dad who threw daughter into cot cleared of murder
- 9 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 10 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
'Being local to the area certainly gives me a head start; however, the ultimate success will be determined by the market leading service CarShop is renowned for.'
Alongside the new showroom which will be open seven days a week, the company's website – www.carshop.co.uk – will host a full inventory of vehicles for sale allowing customers to browse online, buy their car and then either pick it up at the new showroom or have it delivered to their door.
CarShop also offers some of the most highly-competitive finance packages on the market making the new CarShop showroom in Norwich one of the most comprehensive one-stop-shops for buying a used car in East Anglia.
CarShop Norwich will be holding a grand opening event on Saturday, July 14 with a guest appearance from TV star and X-Factor finalist Stacey Solomon who will host a competition to win two cars worth a total of �20,000.
The opening event will feature fun activities for the whole family including free food for all guests.