CarShop on a winning streak
- Credit: supplied
CarShop continued its winning ways with the Used Car Supermarket of the Year title at the Car Dealer Awards.
After a record year of winning awards, the retailer was also highly commended in the Used Car Website of the Year category.
CarShop chief executive Jonathan Dunkley said: 'This award really should go to every single colleague at CarShop. Working in our operation is both challenging and fun, and day after day the team works relentlessly in all areas to deliver a superb experience.
'We've had a great year so far, in fact one of the best in a long time, but that wouldn't have happened without the great people we have in our organisation. The entire CarShop team has done stellar job with a tremendous amount of passion and effort.'
The award is the latest accolade in a long line for CarShop throughout 2015.
You may also want to watch:
It started earlier in the year when the retailer picked up Best Dealer Website at the AM Awards, followed by gaining the Investors in People Silver Standard accreditation and, more recently, being ranked as having the number one used car retail website by Auto Retail Network.
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 3 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 4 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 5 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 6 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 7 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 8 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 9 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 10 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit