Crash between two cars left road partially closed
- Credit: Dan Grimmer
A crash between two cars left a road partially blocked.
Police were called to Drayton High Road at Hellesdon, near Norwich, at just before 8.15am on Wednesday, January 20.
A Hyundai Getz and a Vauxhall Astra were involved in the crash, which happened between the Middleton Lane junction and the entrance to the Norwich Golf Club.
Norfolk police said the driver of the Hyundai suffered slight injuries, while the driver of the Vauxhall was uninjured.
Police closed off the Norwich-bound carriageway while emergency services, including from the East of England Ambulance Service and fire crews from Earlham and Sprowston, attended.
The road had re-opened by 9.30am, following recovery of the vehicles.
- 1 Man killed and three wounded in multiple stabbing
- 2 Woman left with 'serious back injuries' after pub fight
- 3 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 4 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 5 Delivery driver fined for 'flagrant' seafront stunt caught on CCTV
- 6 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 7 Man staged his own kidnap to get ransom from his family
- 8 Publican employs security after football team's bid to break rules
- 9 Hairdressers working 12-hour days to recoup Covid losses
- 10 Day of two halves - Footballer wins £80,000 and breaks leg in 24 hours