Two injured after car overturns on A47
- Credit: Archant
The A47 has been closed after a car overturned, injuring two people.
Police were called to the incident at West Bilney near the A47 junction with Flux Crossroad, at around 12.45pm.
The road has been closed from the A47 junction with Flux Crossroad on the King's Lynn side and the junction with Gayton and the B1153 on the Swaffham.
A blue Ford Fiesta, travelling towards King's Lynn, rolled over into trees near the Flux insurance company's offices.
Two people were hurt but their injuries are not now believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
A recovery truck is currently on the scene.
Norfolk fire service said one appliance attended a vehicle which was leaking fuel.
- 1 Murder victim is named as accused under armed guard in hospital
- 2 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country
- 3 Father stabbed to death 'after argument about motorbike noise'
- 4 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 5 Man killed and three wounded in multiple stabbing
- 6 Man airlifted to hospital with serious injuries after falling from cliff
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 Fashion chain's £50,000 debt written off
- 9 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 10 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
Police are expecting to reopen the road within the next 30 mins.
- You can keep up to date with the latest travel information via our live traffic map.